52 cents for 2 cents

This is kind of a lame/exciting blog post so BEWARE!!

I found out today that I have made 52 cents from this blog, and although that can't buy be anything in Canada it's a neat thought to know that in some way I have benefited (rather than through catharsis) from this blog. It's interesting to me that I got a compliment from a nice fellow on facebook today about how he enjoyed reading my blog, and shortly after I had realized that I had made 52 cents off my adsense. I guess my intention was to never make money with this blog, and as you could see I somewhat gave up on writing her for a while because I only felt like I was contributing a poor attitude. I don't want my audience to ever think that I don't see the beauty in life, and not just the darkness.

I want to say thank you for those who read this blog, it means a lot because these posts are literally my heart in text.

I wish you all the best
Love Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment