Late Nights.


It seems like every moment I spend alone, the late nights, I'm learning more and more about myself. I no longer worry about "Who I am" because there is no way to classify me. It's a beautiful feeling. I'm not an addict, a cutter, a 'goth', an angry teenager, an angry girlfriend, gullible, juvinille.. I'm no longer any of these versions of myself. I'm just me. Regular, boring, sober, intelligent, cuddly, genuine, honest me. And I wouldn't have it any other way. This person I see in the mirror now doesn't ask herself why, what if or who would care. The person I see is a woman prepared to take on anything and a person who now allows herself to love and be loved. It's sad how I don't want anyone to read this.. Anyone that could judge me. Maybe I'm not always confident, and sometimes I know that people will frown or be hurt by my honesty. But I've learned to hold it in, it shows me my own strength. Any negativity is a hinderence. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment