The Key


I'm sick of talking about getting better it hurts to much. Depression the endless cycle, cycling, cycling. It sometimes can make you feel like you can't break from it's grasp. But I am opening my cage, I have the choice to get better and I have the choice to take what people say to heart. It's hard to push it all out of your mind, to push every little bit of judgement out. Some people don't know what words hurt, so I can't really blame them I'm just probably too sensitive for this world. I always need to be surrounded by loving and caring people, people who are honest about things that matter, not things that make me cry as I sit alone ruminating over ideas that just won't seem to go away. Here's my idea, lock all of my insecurities and pain up into a cage, and as I ram it shut with my hip I will have squeezed out all the things that I love about myself that will be what are always there for me.

21I'd also like to say that I have been listening to some amazing music lately including Adele's new album, Jessie J and Cage the Elephants. They are really making the days go by easier. God Adele's beautiful, check it out.

Peace and Love
Cecilia

No comments:

Post a Comment