Life is Beautiful. I(We) took a chance.

On April 6th, 2015. We welcomed our son Loxton James Brocklehurst into the world. That was nearly 6 months ago now. I have been caught up in something wonderful. I've had people say to me, in preparation of having a child: "You'll never be fully prepared". Whether that meant financially, emotionally, whether I've completed my goals, they'd say "you'll never feel ready." And it was kind of true. I was ready to have our son, we planned to have him, in fact I wished for him on a star, and a week later I conceived him. But what I wasn't prepared for was the absolute pouring of my soul into him. I am so in love. He is the best thing that has happened to me, and having his father be the best person I could have ever found for myself, I wasn't prepared. I often cry from Joy, that right there is a miracle. I am overwhelmed with the love a child brings into your life, they welcome love into your home. They cause families to connect, reflect, love exponentially and persevere. 

I am Happier than I ever thought I could be, and I truly wasn't Prepared for that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment