I woke up balling my eyes out this morning. Most people would be excited for today, going to a friends birthday party with my great friends.. But I feel like everyones moving and going and I'm standing still. I feel like I'm getting left behind and lost in everyones success. I feel pathetic today, absoluetly pathetic. It's only 7:34am right now here in Canada and I already want to go back to bed, I didn't want to get up today, I probably won't want to get up tomorrow. ugh.

Talk to you guys soon.
BTW I won't be doing anymore of these stupid fucking day journals anymore, they're depressing and I'm just wondering how many people I will offend with each post, I'm going back to my comfort zone in "stream of conscious" writing. I hope you guys have a better day than I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment