Judgement, Criticism and declarative discussions of my character. One does not know me, or the problems I face and most often they cannot believe the insurmountable amount of pain I have from being anything but instinctual. To live without socialized norms, without technology, language etc, and yet here I am confined to my general and disgusting view of this world, made to believe this is how a person should live, on a constant incline to "up", up, up, up. I don't want to be constantly moving and succeeding, often I just want to sit at home and avoid this disgusting and frivolous world, and yet so filled I am with ironic plunder and discontent.
             I want out. I never choose to be in a world like this, with this conscious mind.
I don't want to be an I.
No one will understand this bullshit blabber.
Please please please let me find peace in being human
      

2 comments:

  1. makes sence to me
    how is canada i live in the uk
    was just surfing around and came across u

    cheets rick
    cs6xuk@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Canada is great! pretty snowy where I live in Ontario. It's been sunny most days lately, but a little cold. It will be nice once we are back to summer time. For now it's all about university and surviving. How's the UK?

    ReplyDelete