Day 41: My medium is layed in the symbols

Created by a culture I feel obligated to and separated from. I use my medium to pull me closer to them. I use my dialect of symbolic representations to formulate new worlds where we may all seem to get along.


I seem to have coordinates and perhaps blueprints of a new society that needs to be built. Often people forget that our ancestors built all this for us,and although it may be riddled with mistake and error we can regain control and create change. We just have to recognize our place and medium to project awareness.


Why is it that humans are more eclipsed in reason to the interest of beauty and the concept of mineral foundation, a covering of true distinction, but to lay the foundation of a philosophical or mental framework is only a skeptics facade. 


but perhaps I can make no general case, and prove no change because the consciousness and the place of reason is merely a survivalist technique adopted by man in order to avoid the catastrophes of our earth. We are not a form of super beings, were have occured merely by accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment