Day 47: All of my life.

All of my life I've spent in the anticipation of some surreal acceptance and praise. I lived a life for which I could only have dreamed and now my destination has changed. The success and freedom I received before university has nothing but proven to have been a shred of societal unravellings of me. I feel like I cannot live within the shackles imposed on a wall based on prestige and principle. Perhaps I was not meant for this world, to taste the self-destructive nature of man, to feel the ache of solidarity and sheltered animosity. I hate to let it pass me by, but I feel I stand no chance, no chance to change this world. I wish I had "the courage to change the things I can, the knowledge of that I cannot, and the Wisdom to know the difference"

No comments:

Post a Comment