Day 50: Time

I spend a lot of time here. On this blog. It's often where my mind is relieved and perceived. I often spend my time here wondering what these worlds hold in store, what they will be in the future, whether they will exist or be of any significance. I hate the obstacle of chance, the one thing I can't control, time and chance, although they are one in the same. I hope you enjoy your confrontation and debate with my mind, although all I have projected here is my inner workings, the things that cannot perhaps be discussed over pizza in the school cafeteria. Often I sit in the luxury of my words, the phrases in which I do not commit myself to grammatical discussion or alignment of subject and verbs, conjunctions, similies, metaphor. That means nothing here. Feel free to analyze and scrutinize but I am merely the inflection of a rational souls stream of consciousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment