Day 14: Suicide Prevention Training

Hey Guys,

So, I am currently looking for sponsorship in Suicide Prevention training.
The Kristin Brooks Hope Center, To Write Love On Her Arms and PostSecret have partnered together to launch IMAlive, the first live online crisis network with 100% of its staff certified and trained in crisis intervention.

Please follow the link, if you cannot support me , It's okay! Read my Bio, and if you could help I would really appreciate it and will make sure your money is well spent.
Even if you want to donate 50 cents it will help!

https://www.preventsuicide.us/99club/personal_pages.php?ppid=513

1 comment:

  1. Cee, I would be glad to donate to your cause, I'll make it happen a little closer to Christmas. Good luck. Your are the right person at the right time.

    ReplyDelete