Day 32: Writing Until My Fingers Bleed.

I'm going to talk on a few topics. I'm not sure when or where in this page I will stop writing. I want to write until my fingers bleed. It seems as though I spend so much time behind a screen. A screen that punctures the lens of my eyes and radiates into my primary visual cortex.
          
I see so much with my eyes. I see beauty, power, change, love, indifference and empathy. I see myself encouraging my gatekeeper superstitions. There is beauty in the attainment of faulted end. There is so much beauty and light in this world, a world so destructed and dark. I want to make people uncomfortable when I say things like the world needs change, that a new bible titled empathy should be read by everyone. I want to make you uncomfortable when I talk about death.
        
           If I were to expose all my thoughts, my arrogances my alliances and downfalls I'd be a woman naked to the world. However, I, see this world as a greeting place for honesty and full exposure.

I am to busy to write as much as I`d like to :(
        

No comments:

Post a Comment