Day 17: A Day After a Tribute

              Remembrance day has gone back into slumber, but the world is stirring. We cannot doubt that people are upset, that people feel as though they too were disrespected when their families aren't mourned but soldiers are. Humanity needs to take a page out of the book of love.  Others have lost people too.. We aren't the only ones that have lost loved ones in war, it may seem selfish for them to write banners like this: http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/Islam_Peace.htm, but it is also savage for us not to mourn the deaths of everyone. I can see where they are coming from, some of them have lost children, we lost people that primarily chose to go to war. I would eradicate war, I would make everyone feel empathy, and I would make everyone love one another... This isn't going to go peacefully. Remembrance Day isn't the only day that deserves mourning, ITS EVERYDAY! 
                 Who is there to help the innocent people around the world that are murdered from personal agendas? I think it was disrespectful that they chose to choose violence like everyone else has. There can be a change in this world, and retaliating isn't going to help. I hope the world figures this out, because I don't want to die, and noone deserves to. I'm not going to lie. I was disgusted when I saw this, and I will not remain silent. But I will not let my emotions get the best of me, because I don't know the pain they feel in their hearts, Something really bad happened to these people, some HURT them. Imagine you getting to the position to write such hateful things on boards like that. It isn't about religion to them anymore, religion is just the avenue in which they choose to speak, some choose bombs, some choose words, some choose unpeaceful demonstrations. This world will not change if we aren't willing to change with it. I will never think a religion is the problem, people disagreeing is the problem. There is so much beauty in religion (mind you I'm agnostic). I refuse to allow people to think that violence or anger, or catharsis will solve this. 


                  I just wish we could have one day of peace. JUST ONE DAY SO EVERYONE REALIZES HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS, AND WOULD STOP FIGHTING. But I can't so I do it in small ways. I am not judging you, and I'm not judging them, this is painful to watch, a woman who loves her home country against people who want peace and to love theirs... It's worth tears. A day after remembrance day and I bet it won't be a discussion topic until next year this time. People need to realize that we don't have to be like this, but people are often limited to their ignorance and eventually ignorance is overshadowed by arrogance. I just want world peace. And I don't care if it sounds like a pageant platform, people need to wake up.



LOVE IS THE ANSWER. WAR SHOULDN'T EVEN BE A QUESTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment