Day 35: Enlightenment and Entanglement

I've thought about a worlds worth of thoughts today, I'm constantly condensing, boiling, condensing my thoughts, these rational and irrational neuronal firings. Some thoughts that have stayed with me all day:


1) I am merely a mortal with an assumption in my heart that I can create Change.
2) I committed suicide to my old self and somehow woke up enlightened
3) Number 2 has me questioning the existence of a path designated by something other than myself.
4)One day I may have to come to an understanding that Perhaps I'm the only one who sees the world this way...
5)Maybe None of my thoughts are the products of a creative mind. 
6)How I let it get so bad... and why I didn't ask for help
7)"People die to solve problems they can’t solve by themselves; help them solve the problem and you can save a life."
8) This training will change the lives of others and myself.
9)I don't know why I have taken on the worlds largest responsibility... The power of the Gatekeeper.
10) I wonder if I survived to prove it gets better
11) I've thought of the progression of the world, a million people die every damn year all over the world of suicide and the first thing we are worrying about is the size and "efficiency" in our damn cell phones
12) I want propaganda written on the walls all over the world
13) I wish graffitti was legal
14) I wish people talked to me about their problems without me starting the conversation
15)I am so scared I may not be able to save someone I care about, I care about strangers.
16) I fear being encapsulated by the loss of someone.
17) I see so much beauty in death
18) I see only sadness and helplessness in suicide, that I can remedy.
19) I fear that one day I will know everything there is to know (What an ignorant conception)
20) I fear that I will not notice your warnings
21)I fear that I will never amount to anything
22) I fear that I am not strong enough physically to handle this mind
23) I love my family and my friends and I cry all the time in fear of losing them
24) This is a natural feeling
25) I find talking about suicide easier than talking about sex.
26) I worry that my kids will think of me as a renouncer of someone elses ideas
27) I'm no longer scared if you judge me
28) I live my life everyday for me, even though I don't always wanna get out of bed in the morning
29)I often wish that I was better at manipulating numbers so that I could generalize like everyone else.
30) I wish I went through to be a surgeon
31) I wish that I didn't fall into the stagnancy of university life
32) The more I go to school the more I hate school
33) I called someone ignorant today and in doing so I realized the ignorance within myself, and it was filled with guilt and understanding "never to be ignorant"
34) We are guilty of illogical fallacy
35) I realized today that I am more beautiful and powerful on the inside and that I stress about showing it.
36) I realize I struggle with so many thoughts... 

No comments:

Post a Comment