Day 34: Glass Walls and Confidence

Often I wonder what this world would be  without walls. Without restraints and unbiased sight. I suppose I mean walls within the psyche more so than those of the distal world. There is something inside me that intends to break down walls and remove shackles. Often I feel like this world was meant to be destroyed and rebuilt by me, what an absurd thought, who am I but a simpleton, but perhaps I have a way of conjuring empathy and enlightenment in others. I often worry that perhaps I lived a sheltered life in the wrong way, that I was never exposed to god or to other things that made me less resilient, more sure. Who am I to designate the necessity for change. Who am I to plant seeds of impending growth. Who am I? Who am I? Who am I?
I am Cecilia Lumley,   
I am the future. As are you. I will protect my children before they are born.

No comments:

Post a Comment