Often, at times.

If I could explain my life I'd explain that it's as if I'm moseying, slowly sauntering, viewing the most beautiful of sunsets, walking, being engulfed by the scenery, the fresh air and the calming spectacle. I walk towards this in-tranced by the beauty in the perfect approach, the perfect perspective. A humbling representation of my contentment. Content; Contempt. As I approach, encroach upon the overwhelming joy and warmth in the resonance of success I find myself in a stage show, a facade of an ideal. One step and you find yourself cheek to green screen, feet to gravity, falling endlessly into a pit of inaccessible control. This life, these times, so profound and mundane and disheartening and full of unease.

The moment where depression allows you to relive creativity. And that's what makes life so beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment