Rant.

I'm sick and fucking tired of people killing eachother, so fucking damn stupid, I'm not gonna listen or find empathy if I'm dead fuck this stupid as world. You think religion and politics will save this world? Fuck you, you're ignorant.


You want your family to live? Lend a fucking hand? Want to save lives?Give a shit about someone other than yourself and stop being scared to promote positive change. It's not about being right anymore, it's about surviving, and people are dying every single day because people can't swallow their damn pride. I'm fuckin pissed it's like people choose to indoctrinate themselves with false hope and ignorance. People are DYING. as in DYING every day. Everyday, I'm sick of watching people die on the news, and I'm sick of trying to fix them everyday, I'm sick of people feeling unworthy of life because people isolate themselves for fear of judgement..


It is their choice and they can waste their time talking about things they've never seen and praying to things that don't exist. They can keep telling themselves that a better day will come and that they can sin all the want because there is good in the world because Jesus chose to take on their sins. That (if ever) was thousands of years ago. 
I work my ass off to support people in my own damn country I sure as hell do, And you know what I'm available to people all over the world for help, I'm there if I can find them, or they can find me. 


I
n all honesty I'm sick of people justifying their disgusting behavior, and taking advantage of the ignorant and broken. I'm not going to be "enlightened" I'm not going to find god, Because I'm not looking for someone that isn't going to help us. Have faith people tell me. Have faith in what that the world is filled with red buttons for selfish people to press. All because of what? Because they feel they are right? So encased in their blissful ignorance and facade of a perfect world. This world will never be a utopia, I've gotten over that fact. But all arms should be abolished. There are enough things to kill humans out there other than ourselves. And if god was to exist you can blame your damn selves for allowing all this shit and bringing on natural disasters. Do something nice for someone tomorrow, PLEASE anything, hold a door open, buy someone coffee, ask a frowning person if they are okay, and I bet you your outlook of life will be an enlightened one, don't pray for the beggar, buy him lunch and help him recover.





What's crazy is that we continue to rationalize and intellectualize and justify everything.. and soon there will be no room for empathy... And empathy and compassion are the only things stoping us from killing everyone on this earth..





Human's will be their own downfall and these words will never be read. They will lie tarnished in a land of ruin. And I will postulate these beliefs by simply looking in the mirror and noting my flaws, I will make use of these concepts by avoiding ideology. 






No comments:

Post a Comment